- The First Alert 10 Year Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm combines both features into one convenient unit.
- The recommended placement is one in every bedroom, living room and basement.
- It’s now a requirement in CA to have smoke and carbon monoxide alarms installed in every house.
- If your state doesn’t require it and you do not have a carbon monoxide alarm in your house, please do consider getting one.
- Carbon monoxide is an invisible, odorless, and colorless gas. It cannot be seen, heard or smelled. Having the alarm installed in your house can potentially save you and your family’s lives.