- Shipping Weight : 19.000kg
- Net Weight : 19.000kg
- Package Length : 113.0000cm
- Package Width : 42.0000cm
- Package Hight : 23.0000cm
- Package Description : 1cm
*Attention* Minimum Advertisable Price (MAP) $999
This is a brand-approved dropshipping product. As part of JD Sourcing’s agreement with the brand, no merchants may sell the product for lower than the MAP. This keeps profit margins healthy for merchants!Orders for products sold for a retail price below the MAP will not be shipped out, and JD Sourcing reserves the right to delist products from stores that do not comply with MAP policies.
180 day parts & labor warranty against manufacturer defects
90 day battery warranty. (In normal ride, if there is a problem, you need to provide necessary test report
Please note that we may use another shipping method according to the actual situation.
Currently orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and other US islands can’t be delivered.
Wheel options: 165mm (6.5in) / 195mm (7.5in)
Product Dimension: 910*245*165mm (35” by 9.6” by 6.5”)/ 910*245*195mm (35” by 9.6” by 7.5”)
Deck: 100% Japanese T700 Carbon fiber, light weight and sleek
Max Load: 120kg (265lbs)
Top Speed: 46km/h (28.5mph) (with the 195mm wheel option)
Hill Grade: 30%
Battery: 14Ah 10S4P
Range: 30km (19miles)
Motors: Two, each 6368
Motors rated output power: Two, each 6368 1500w x 2
Motors max output power: Two, each 6368 2500w x2
Maximum weight limit：240 lbs
***Generation 2 model Raldey Carbon AT All terrain electric skateboard***
Introducing the all-new redesigned Raldey Carbon AT 2nd generation. After years of testing with the first generation, we have made three main improvements to our new second generation.
1. we tweaked and improved our existing Hobbywing ESC, which now comes with 20% more power. The second generation reaches speeds of 45km/h (28 mph) with the 195mm (7.5 inches) wheels, powered by two 6368 belt motors of 1500 Watts each.
2. The second update we made was mounting our two belt motors behind the board. This makes the board look much more aggressive also protects them from diverse terrains. Our airless wheels of 165mm (6.5inches) and 195mm (7.5 inches) are comfortable and require much less maintains compared to traditional pneumatic wheels. Now you don't need to worry about popping a tire while offroading on your favorite trails. Also, they sit on 254mm (10-inch) double kingpin trucks.
3. The final update our team made was adding a new honeycomb design foam grip tape. This small feature improves the comfort of our carbon fiber decks. The deck is comprised of Japanese T700 carbon fiber for a lightweight and sleek setup for the electronics and battery enclosure.
Warning: The Raldey Carbon AT 2nd generation is very powerful. Wear a helmet and proper protection at all times. Serious injury or even death can occur if the rider is misusing this product and not wearing proper protection. Have fun and stay safe!
Note: The Board & remote cannot be fully charged for shipping, so please charge the Board & Remote fully to experience the full potential of the Raldey.